Last updated: September 29, 2021
- We at Divineaff Limited and/or any one of our related entities (herein called: “DivineAff”, “We”, “Our”, “Us”) have created this Privacy to demonstrate our own dedication to respecting your privacy. This Privacy Coverage sets out our practices with respect to personal information collected from your visitors of DivineAff. com (hereafter called the “Site”) along with registered affiliates (collectively called “you”). The Site functions the DivineaffAffiliate Program (hereafter called the “Program”) which is solely restricted to be able to adults who are designed for entering into contractual interactions.
- ANY PERSON UNDER THE AGE OF EIGHTEEN OR THE AGE OF MAJORITY IN THE PARTICULAR JURISDICTION WHICH PARTICULAR PERSON IS UTILIZING OUR OWN SITE AND/OR SYSTEM IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED FROM WHILE USING THE SITE OR REGISTERING FOR AN ACCOUNT WITH ALL THE PROGRAM. WE DO NOT NECESSARILY INTENTIONALLY COLLECT INFORMATION ON INDIVIDUALS UNDER THE AGE OF EIGHTEEN. IF YOU HAVE REASON TO TRUST THAT ANYONE UNDER THE AGE OF EIGHTEEN OR THE AGE OF MAJORITY IN THE PARTICULAR APPLICABLE JURISDICTION PROVIDES PROVIDED US WITH INFORMATION THAT IS PERSONAL, YOU MAY CALL US IMMEDIATELY. IF WE BECOME AWARE THAT INDIVIDUALS HAVE COLLECTED ANY INFORMATION THAT IS PERSONAL FROM INDIVIDUALS UNDER THE AGE OF EIGHTEEN OR THE AGE OF MAJORITY IN THE PARTICULAR APPLICABLE JURISDICTION WE ALL WILL PROMPTLY MAKE A PLAN TO REMOVE AND ALSO PERMANENTLY DELETE THESE KINDS OF INFORMATION.
- How you Collect Your Information that is personal
- What Information will be Collected
- The Rights under GDPR
- Who Do We Share Your own personal Information
- Where Do We Transfer Your own personal Information
- Third Get together Links
- Your Articles
- Social Network Extensions
- Your California Level of privacy Rights
- Contact Information
1. How you Collect Your Information that is personal
- The data we all collect about you is dependent upon the context of one’s interaction with us all, the Site or this system, the choices you make as well as the services and features you employ. We obtain your own personal data mainly by means of any information you provide right to us or through information given by third parties. Below is a listing of ways in which usually we collect your own personal information.
- Information an individual directly provide to be able to us:
- when you full our registration or other designs, which are available on our Site or perhaps Program;
- when an individual performing contractual commitments;
- when you call us for any asks for, support, complaints or for almost any other reason;
- once you post information or perhaps content on our own Site.
- Personal details collected from some other sources:
- when you interact with our Site through social support systems, and
- via next parties including our own business partners, promoters, contractors and/or vendors in a manner that is permitted, through tags in websites you employ and/or manage or perhaps control.
- Automatic Details. Like many sites, we use “cookies” as well as other unique identifiers (if employed alone, these technologies usually do not personally identify you) and also we obtain certain forms of information:
- when your browser or device accessibility Site or System.
- when you interact with content and companies available through Web sites or programs.
2. What Information is Collected
Here are the types, purposes and legal basis of personal information we may collect:
|Type of information||Purpose||Legal basis of processing|
|Data about your use of our Site
IP address, geographical location, device type, browser type and version, browser language, operating system, referral source, browsing behavior, length of visit, page views, website navigation paths, timing, frequency, click-stream data.
||Legitimate interests in administrating, monitoring and improving our Site, Program and services. Consent|
|Affiliate’s account data
affiliate name, birth date, physical address, phone number, e-mail address, instant messenger address, payment method information such as bank account information (to the extent needed to pay for or receive payment as part of providing services of our Program), password, and, on occasion, a unique identifier (such as mother’s maiden name, for example), user identifier.
||Legitimate interests in the proper administration of our Site or Program and performing the contract we have with you.|
||Consent. Performing the contract we have with you.|
|Commercial and Transaction data.
Information such as information about payments made, received or due as part of the Program
|The transaction data may be processed for the purpose of payments and keeping proper records of those transactions.||Performing the contract we have with you.|
||Performing the contract we have with you.|
|Contact Data for marketing communication||
||Consent. Legitimate interests in the promoting our services.|
Information that you post on our Site
|The publication data may be processed for the purposes of enabling such publication and administering our Site and services.||Legitimate interests for the proper administration of our Site.|
|Any of your personal data identified in this policy.||
||Our legitimate interests and complying with legal obligations.|
Since area of the personal information which is collected and guarded by us can be your email address, we try quite difficult to respect your time and energy and privacy simply by controlling and constraining the frequency regarding mailings. If you get a mailing coming from us or certainly one of our marketing lovers, it is because your email is either listed with us as anyone who has expressly shared this address when it comes to receiving information in the foreseeable future, or you have got registered or purchased or elsewhere have an existing relationship with us. Your registration for our affiliate program can be your consent to these kinds of occasional mailing.
4. Your Rights beneath GDPR.
Where we decide the point or means which is why personal information we all collect is refined, we are the particular “Controller. ” Being a Controller by the particular classification of Basic Data Protection Restrictions (GDPR), we have the correct technical and organizational measures set up ensuring that info processing is performed relative to GDPR. Such measures will probably be reviewed and up to date if necessary and relative to the specifics with the gathered data.
Notice that Divineaff will never be held responsible for your data collected simply by affiliates or promoters who contract the particular services of Divineaff, being in charge of the processing regarding data.
As a Processor from the classifications of GDPR, we cooperate with your partners (Data Controllers as well as other Data Processors) to be sure any kind regarding user data is handled beneath the agreed terms and also in compliance with all the pertinent regulations and also law.
At any time from the web interface provided within the services, via call us page or via email to your Data Protection Officer you might have the right:
to gain access to your personal information that individuals hold;
to request the rectification of one’s personal information that individuals hold;
to request the erasure of one’s personal information that individuals hold;
to request to be able to restrict processing of one’s personal information;
to object to processing of one’s personal information simply by us;
to request to transfer your own personal information that we all hold (e. gary. data portability);
to file a complaint with a supervisory authority within your jurisdiction; and
to withdraw any consent linked to your personal information written by you.
We cannot delete your own personal information except simply by also deleting the user account. Organic beef not accommodate a request to improve information if we all believe the modify would violate virtually any law or legitimate requirement or cause the data to be completely wrong.
We will method your requests to be able to us within 1 month. We will also notify a relevant supervisory authority inside of 72 hours from your breach related in your personal information that individuals hold.
We have given a Data Defense Officer (DPO) who could be reached via dpo@DivineAff. com. Our DPO will be tasked with making sure we acknowledge and adhere to our data defense responsibilities.
We keep personal information so long as it is required to fulfill the purpose which is why the personal details was collected, as an example during the period that you are registered inside our Site or System, to attend to be able to any legal promises, for example when we believe which you have violated our legal rights, or for provided that required by appropriate law.
When the non-public information that we’ve collected is will no longer required, we will delete it in the secure manner. Organic beef further process info for statistical functions, but in these kinds of cases, data will probably be anonymized.
5. Who do we share your own personal information
We may share your own personal information with these categories of next parties:
Payment providers which assist us with all the verification of payments as well as the processing of repayments;
Web hosting, marketing, email marketing companies, management and CRM organizations who assist us with all the hosting, operation, optimisation and maintenance individuals Site, the administration with the Platform accounts as well as the provision of usage of secure areas and also functionality on our own Site;
Partners we assist to serve targeted advertising as well as other marketing content, provided which you have given us the consent, which it is possible to withdraw at at any time.
Analytics. We might use web analytics services made available from Google or some other third parties in which tracks and reports site traffic. Google uses the info collected to observe and monitor the usage of our Site. It is possible to opt-out of Yahoo analytics features simply by clicking here.
Organic beef also disclose information regarding you:
if we must do so for legal reasons or legal method;
to law enforcement regulators or other authorities officials;
when we believe disclosure is important or appropriate to stop physical harm or perhaps financial loss or associated with an investigation regarding suspected or genuine illegal activity;
if required to protect the important interests or legitimate of another personal;
in connection using a corporate reorganization or even a sale or transfer of most or a percentage of our business or perhaps asset; or
to any person with your consent for the disclosure.
6. Where do we transfer your own personal information
In the length of business we may transfer information that is personal to our connected entities. We also may transmit important computer data to our (sub)contracted companies, both in and out from the EU.
Where we transfer information that is personal of users to your related entities or companies in countries which may have not been deemed with an adequate level regarding protection under a great adequacy decision with the EU Commission, we have applied specific contracts made up of the EU Commission’s common contractual clauses to make sure that your personal details is treated simply by all parties in a fashion that is consistent together with and which aspects laws on info protection, in distinct the GDPR.
7. Alternative party Links
The Site just isn’t responsible or liable for the usage of any information an affiliate may offer, or that will be gathered by third-party websites who have ads or links on the webpage. This Site will not control, monitor or endorse the data gathering practices or perhaps Privacy Policies of any one of those third-party sites. Whenever applicable, each affiliate should seek to learn the Privacy Coverage of any third-party website provider which includes an advertising advertising, advertises or features a link on the webpage or in a message.
If you have received unsolicited email sent via this method or purporting being sent via this method, please forward a copy of the email with the comments to support@divineaff. com
We take the particular complaints about undesired e-mail very seriously and observe after an opt-out system to work with you in removing the name from our email list.
8. Your Articles
Our Site supplies a publicly accessible website. You should know that any information an individual provide in these areas could be read, collected, and employed by others who accessibility them. To request removal of one’s personal information coming from our blog, call us support@divineaff. com. Sometimes, we may not manage to remove your information that is personal, in which case we allow you to know if we can’t do so. Furthermore, we cannot stop such information coming from being used in a manner that may violate this Privacy, our Terms people, the law, or your own personal privacy.
9. Myspace and facebook Plugins
Our Site furthermore uses plugins from various social support systems. These plugins enable you to share our website articles. Integrating the extensions allows the social support systems to receive the information which you have called up the particular relevant page individuals Site and can easily collect your system and access info. If you are logged in to the social network, the latter might also assign the visit back with the relevant myspace and facebook. If you interact with the plugins, as an example by clicking the particular Facebook “share” button or building a comment, the corresponding information will probably be transmitted by your browser right to the social community and stored right now there. Even if you’re not registered with the social support systems, websites with lively plugins may send data for the networks.
The purpose and scope with the data collection, as well as the further processing and usage of the data from the particular social networks along with your rights and setting options concerning this to guard your privacy, are located in the privacy notices with the respective social sites and websites. We utilize the following social mass media plugins at our own Site:
Facebook sociable plugins, check Facebook’s privacy here.
Twitter sociable plugins, check Twitter’s privacy here.
LinkedIn sociable plugins, check LinkedIn’s privacy here.
Google sociable plugins, check Google’s privacy here.
10. The California Privacy Legal rights
If you certainly are a California resident, you could exercise the following rights with regards to your personal information since specified in Los angeles Consumer Privacy Work (“CCPA”), subject to be able to certain exceptions and also limitations:
Request a business that accumulates a consumer’s private data disclose the particular categories and specific items of personal data a business has accumulated about consumers.
Request a business delete virtually any personal data in regards to the consumer that a small business has collected.
Request a business that markets a consumer’s private data, not promotes the consumer’s private data.
The right never to receive discriminatory treatment for your exercise of the particular privacy rights conferred from the CCPA.
We usually do not sell information collected from the use of this web site. If you wish to exercise any of the rights, please call us by dpo@DivineAff. com.
The Site provides security measures set up to protect the loss, misuse and alteration with the information under our own control. For all the information, visitors and affiliates must look into this communication and information being non-confidential, and for that reason, we assume simply no responsibility or responsibility if any information concerning any visitor or perhaps subscriber is intercepted and/or employed by an unintended beneficiary.
13. Changes to the Policy
In case regarding any discrepancy inside meanings between English as well as other translated versions with this Agreement, the English version with this Agreement shall win.
15. Contact Details
For any inquiries about our level of privacy practices, you may call us by
Our own postal address will be:
71-75 Shelton Avenue Covent Garden, London
Postal code : WC2H 9JQ